CST 338 - Modules 7/8

It is now the beginning to be the final week of the Software Design class for CSU Monterey Bay. Looking back, I have learned quite a substantial amount in such a small amount of time. I am now more comfortable with extending classes, working with Android Studio to develop android applications, even working with databases. Going back to the first major homework assignment of the class, Jotto, I don't think I would approach things all that differently, except, I know for a fact that if I had to make it again, I would do it much faster. 

Otherwise, this class has been an interesting experience and I now have more insight as to how to plan for and create a project more efficiently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CST 300 - Module 4

CST 300 - Module 2

CST 300 - Module 3